Saturday 28 January 2012

Versace Cruise Collection for H&M

Heyy Everyone!

I woke up this morning to a package from H&M...the Versace Cruise Collection!!
The collection was sold exclusively online on the 19th January 2012 and me...NOT an early bird...I slept through and by the time I checked...everything was GONE! I was slightly gutted but I only wanted the shower towels from the collections...one for me and one for my boyfriend. Anyway, H&M posted on Facebook the Saturday saying that they increased the quantities so I quickly made my purchase! It's the first time I ordered from H&M and it took them a week to get the package delivered!
I love the pink & blue colour theme on this collection...there were a couple of dresses that were so cute but I didn't buy them in the end...I normally wear a lot of black...so me & vibrant colours...it's just not me...

Have you made a purchase from the Versace Cruise Collection for H&M? & What did you buy??

On another note, I am going London on the 5th-7th February!!! I'm going IMATS on the 5th! I've never been before and I've always wanted to go! I can't wait!!! Is anyone going IMATS this year?? I'm soo excited!!! :D

Love,

JanBan x

3 comments:

  1. ARGHH!! I SOOO want to go to IMATs! I always forget when it's on *boo*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww! you can still book your tickets to go :P

      Delete
  2. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. occhiali da sole furla

    ReplyDelete